Experience the thrill of sailing and navigating the replica boat that was featured in the Channel 4 TV series, Mutiny. We take all groups of people on unique adventures, from day sailing to 24 hour overnight voyages that includes making camp at a secret location, cooking on an open fire and sleeping out under the stars. Great for team building or groups looking for an amazing experience.
Explore Devon and Cornwall under sail onboard the replica launch from Channel 4’s hit television series, Mutiny. All of our adventures can be designed to ensure you see the very best the south west can offer. We are based at Mount Batten, Plymouth with access to some of the greatest maritime jewels in the south west, including Royal William Yard, Drake’s Island and Mount Edgecumbe National Park…
Triple round the world sailor, Conrad Humphreys is an exceptionally talented speaker and storyteller, who uses the richness of his experiences in sport and in business to captivate his audience. An Audacious Voyage is the title of his latest adventure where he recreated the longest open boat voyage in history, Mutiny for Channel 4…
The story of Captain William Bligh’s extraordinary leadership and survival skills after the infamous Mutiny on the Bounty is the stuff of legend. We bring the story to life for schools and teachers as a living history programme, linking core subjects in the national curriculum to central themes around resilience, creativity and mindset. A must for any school, college or educationally based programme.
Could you survive a Mutiny? Experience 24 hours sailing Bounty’s End to a secret spot to make camp overnight, build a shelter and experience a taste of what Captain Bligh and his crew suffered.
Choose your Adventure
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Thank you so much for the chance to sail on Bounty."Mark Woodgate
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Fascinating and very enjoyable experience. Thank you."Nigel Elgar
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"What a perfect way to end the weekend at the Armchair Adventure Festival on a proper adventure with the amazing Conrad Humphreys. I need to plan my own adventure now. Thank you so much Conrad"Joanne Wright
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Wonderful from start to finish"Sue Clarke
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"We had a great day out! What a stunning boat and Conrad kept the adults and children busy & entertained with helping out on the boat, sight seeing and tales of derring do! Loved seeing Plymouth and surrounds from the water. Thank you; we highly recommend it!"Clare Barnett
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Really enjoyed the time on the boat. With Conrad explaining what the project was about and some of the occurrences on the expedition, being aboard put everything into context. A great experience. Thank you!"Margaret Damen