Duration: 1 hour 30 mins
Exclusive Tour of Plymouth Sound National Marine Park at the Armchair Adventure Festival 2023
We set sail from the Mount Edgecumbe Park and sail to Drake’s Island, rounding the Island with incredible views across Plymouth Sound, Mount Edgecumbe national park and The Hoe, before heading back home.
This is a micro-adventure onboard the replica launch from Channel 4’s hit television series, Mutiny with round the world yachtsman, Conrad Humphreys.
- Life Jackets for adults and children
Important to Know
- Each voyage will run with a minimum of 3 people.
- Children will require at least one parent or guardian with them
- A Family ticket is two adults and two children
- We have 6 children’s lifejackets, but no lifejackets suitable for infants.
Departure / Meeting Point
Armchair Adventure Festival – 27th-30th July 2023
Morning Tours: 09:00-10:30, 11:00-12:30
Afternoon Tours: 14:00-15:30, 16:00-17:30
Children (U16) £22.50 (Must be accompanied by at least one Adult)
Family Ticket £95.00 (2 Adults and 2 Children)
Full Boat Charter £162.50 (Max 8 Passengers) Choose this option if your group is 5-8 persons
Join our crew and become a Bounty Club member from £34.99/year and receive 10% off all our experiences, tours, adventures and merchandise
To book this tour please click the button below
What to Bring
- Warm jacket
- Soft shoes (trainers)
Departure / Meeting Point
You can now order a Bounty T-shirt and Cap at checkout and collect at the Bounty Tent from the 27th-30th July. Caps also available £15.00.
Alternatively, If you want your merch earlier, you can order online at Teemill and it will be delivered within 5-7 days.
Armchair Adventure Festival 2023
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"We had a great day out! What a stunning boat and Conrad kept the adults and children busy & entertained with helping out on the boat, sight seeing and tales of derring do! Loved seeing Plymouth and surrounds from the water. Thank you; we highly recommend it!"Clare Barnett
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"What a privilege to be able to sail on such a boat. Conrad is one of those people who have embraced life and encouraged others to do so too….. have already recommended this trip round Plymouth sound to friends and family. Hugely enjoyable."Val Morrall
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Really enjoyed the time on the boat. With Conrad explaining what the project was about and some of the occurrences on the expedition, being aboard put everything into context. A great experience. Thank you!"Margaret Damen
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"We had a fantastic day out. Both the kids and adults really enjoyed themselves. Conrad was brilliant and got everyone involved who wanted to be. Would definitely recommend and do this again."Marc Nash
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"My son went on the Bounty and he absolutely loved it. He said he wished he could go on it everyday! I cannot fault conrad and his team. Absolutely brilliant. I highly recommend the bounty project. We are even looking into going on a tour as a family."Clare Edgecumbe
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Wonderful from start to finish"Sue Clarke