Bounty Sunset Sail
Set sail in Bounty to watch the sunset over Mount Edgecumbe Country Park Enjoy a glass of wine or a cocktail as the sun sets.
This is a 2 hour experience for up to 8 people. Departing from Mount Batten, we set sail for Drake’s Island and explore Plymouth Marine Park before dropping anchor in Jenny Cliff to watch the sun set.
Trip duration: 2 hours
Prices: Adults £45.00, Children £25.00, Family £125.00, Full boat charter £225.00 (best if 5-8 passengers)
Join our crew and become a Bounty Club member from £34.99/year and receive 10% off all our experiences, tours, adventures and merchandiseBook Now
Wednesday-Sunday (Monday and Tuesday we are closed)
April/May – Departs from 7.00 pm
June/July – Departs from 7.30 pm
Sunset is not guaranteed – so do check the forecast before hand.
*Departure from Mount Batten unless a private tour with alternative pick up
Terms and Conditions
Each voyage will run with a minimum of 3 people
Children will require at least one parent or guardian with them
A Family ticket is two adults and two children
We have 6 children’s lifejackets, but no lifejackets suitable for infants.
In the event of cancellation due to bad weather, we will offer an alternative voyage date or a full refund.
Children (U14) £25.00 (Must be accompanied by at least one Adult)
Family Ticket £125.00 (2 Adults and 2 Children)
Full Boat Charter £225.00 (Max 8 Passengers) Choose this option if your group is 5-8 persons
What to bring
Warm jacket, sun hat, sun cream, water bottle, trainers or shoes suitable for sailing, camera and of course something to drink!
Bounty Sunset Sail
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"What a privilege to be able to sail on such a boat. Conrad is one of those people who have embraced life and encouraged others to do so too….. have already recommended this trip round Plymouth sound to friends and family. Hugely enjoyable."Val Morrall
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"We had a great day out! What a stunning boat and Conrad kept the adults and children busy & entertained with helping out on the boat, sight seeing and tales of derring do! Loved seeing Plymouth and surrounds from the water. Thank you; we highly recommend it!"Clare Barnett
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Wonderful from start to finish"Sue Clarke
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Fascinating and very enjoyable experience. Thank you."Nigel Elgar
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"My son went on the Bounty and he absolutely loved it. He said he wished he could go on it everyday! I cannot fault conrad and his team. Absolutely brilliant. I highly recommend the bounty project. We are even looking into going on a tour as a family."Clare Edgecumbe
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Interesting to chat with everyone and hear the Bounty trip stories. Great to see the dolphins and nice to help with the sailing and have a go at rowing. Thank youMelanie Johns