Duration: 1 hour 30 mins
The British Fireworks Championships is a hugely popular event in Plymouth with over 50,000 people attending. We have availability to watch this event from the best location possible on the water.
*Arrive at Mount Batten from 20:30
*Fireworks start at 21:30
*Bring your own drinks and nibbles
Reserve your space early as this event will sell out quickly.
1hr 30 mins in total
## What to bring
* A warm jacket
* Drinks and nibbles
- Life Jackets for adults and children
Important to Know
- Each voyage will run with a minimum of 3 people.
- Children will require at least one parent or guardian with them
- A Family ticket is two adults and two children
- We have 6 children’s lifejackets, but no lifejackets suitable for infants.
Departure / Meeting Point
Children (U16) £25.00 (Must be accompanied by at least one Adult)
Family Ticket £95.00 (2 Adults and 2 Children)
Full Boat Charter £175.00 (Max 8 Passengers) Choose this option if your group is 5-8 persons
Join our crew and become a Bounty Club member from £34.99/year and receive 10% off all our experiences, tours, adventures and merchandise
To book this tour please click the button below
British Fireworks Championships
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"What a perfect way to end the weekend at the Armchair Adventure Festival on a proper adventure with the amazing Conrad Humphreys. I need to plan my own adventure now. Thank you so much Conrad"Joanne Wright
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Fascinating and very enjoyable experience. Thank you."Nigel Elgar
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"We had a fantastic day out. Both the kids and adults really enjoyed themselves. Conrad was brilliant and got everyone involved who wanted to be. Would definitely recommend and do this again."Marc Nash
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"My son went on the Bounty and he absolutely loved it. He said he wished he could go on it everyday! I cannot fault conrad and his team. Absolutely brilliant. I highly recommend the bounty project. We are even looking into going on a tour as a family."Clare Edgecumbe
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Thank you so much for the chance to sail on Bounty."Mark Woodgate
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"What a privilege to be able to sail on such a boat. Conrad is one of those people who have embraced life and encouraged others to do so too….. have already recommended this trip round Plymouth sound to friends and family. Hugely enjoyable."Val Morrall