Explore Drake’s Island under sail in Bounty’s End. This is a two hour adventure onboard the replica launch from Channel 4’s hit television series, Mutiny. We set sail from the Bounty Centre at Mount Batten and sail to Drake’s Island, rounding the Island with incredible views across Plymouth Sound, Mount Edgecumbe national park and The Hoe, before heading back home.
Drake’s Island is now open to the public and it is possible to land. If you would like to land on the Island, please let us know and we will speak to the owner. There might be an additional charge for this activity.
To find out more details and to book this tour please click the button belowBook Now
Wednesday-Sunday (Monday and Tuesday we are closed)
Morning Tours: 09:00-10:45, 11:00-12:45
Afternoon Tours: 14:00-15:45, 16:00-17:45
Special Evening Tours from 18:00-19:45 (by request)
*Departure from Mount Batten unless a private tour with alternative pick up
Terms and Conditions
Each voyage will run with a minimum of 3 people
Children will require at least one parent or guardian with them
A Family ticket is two adults and two children
We have 6 children’s lifejackets, but no lifejackets suitable for infants.
In the event of cancellation due to bad weather, we will offer an alternative voyage date or a full refund.
Children (U16) £25.00 (Must be accompanied by at least one Adult)
Family Ticket £125.00 (2 Adults and 2 Children)
Full Boat Charter £175.00 (Max 8 Passengers) Choose this option if your group is 5-8 persons
Join our crew and become a Bounty Club member from £34.99/year and receive 10% off all our experiences, tours, adventures and merchandise
What to bring
Warm jacket, sun hat, sun cream, water bottle, trainers or shoes suitable for sailing. camera
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"We had a great day out! What a stunning boat and Conrad kept the adults and children busy & entertained with helping out on the boat, sight seeing and tales of derring do! Loved seeing Plymouth and surrounds from the water. Thank you; we highly recommend it!"Clare Barnett
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Interesting to chat with everyone and hear the Bounty trip stories. Great to see the dolphins and nice to help with the sailing and have a go at rowing. Thank youMelanie Johns
- "What a great weekend! Truly memorable and one we’ll all talk about over beers for a long time to come. Sailing on Bounty’s End was a real highlight for me. She’s such a unique boat to sail and you can feel her long voyage in her woodwork. We all got a feeling of satisfaction from building a camp, with bivy’s that actually stayed up and fires that burned all night! Nothing like a few rums (and beer and wine) around a fire with good friends."James TouzelTLT Solicitors
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Fascinating and very enjoyable experience. Thank you."Nigel Elgar
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"My son went on the Bounty and he absolutely loved it. He said he wished he could go on it everyday! I cannot fault conrad and his team. Absolutely brilliant. I highly recommend the bounty project. We are even looking into going on a tour as a family."Clare Edgecumbe
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Thank you so much for the chance to sail on Bounty."Mark Woodgate