On this adventure you will see the incredible sights and fortifications of Plymouth Sound, Plymouth Hoe, Drake’s Island and the incredible Royal William victualling yard, before heading up the River Tamar past the Royal Naval Dockyard to the Brunel Bridge. Just before the Bridges the we join the River Lynher, one of the most wonderful Rivers in the West Country.
This sailing adventure is tailored for groups and families with children, from 6-8 people.
Departure Point: ///mass.most.blows
Prices: Adults £95.00, Children £75.00, Family £295.00, Full boat charter £495.00 (minimum 4 people if a private booking)
Bounty Club membership
Join our crew and become a Bounty Club member from £34.99/year and receive 10% discount off all our experiences, tours, adventures and merchandise.
To find out more about this experience please contact usBook Now
The River Lynher experience is around 6 hours. There is time for a refreshment stop on route either at Mount Edgecumbe Arms or the Royal William Yard.
This is a typical itinerary for this experience.
10:00 Meet at the departure point, briefing on the day
10:30 Set sail to Drake’s Island, Mount Edgecumbe and Royal William Yard
12:00 Explore Royal William Yard, a chance for refreshments*
13:00 Set Sail for the River Lynher, past the Royal Naval Dockyard.
14:00 Sail back down River to Plymouth Sound
15:30 Arrive back at the Bounty Centre for some light refreshments.
*You are welcome to bring a packed lunch and eat onboard, or there are places to eat at Royal William Yard.
The River Lynher
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Interesting to chat with everyone and hear the Bounty trip stories. Great to see the dolphins and nice to help with the sailing and have a go at rowing. Thank youMelanie Johns
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Really enjoyed the time on the boat. With Conrad explaining what the project was about and some of the occurrences on the expedition, being aboard put everything into context. A great experience. Thank you!"Margaret Damen
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"My son went on the Bounty and he absolutely loved it. He said he wished he could go on it everyday! I cannot fault conrad and his team. Absolutely brilliant. I highly recommend the bounty project. We are even looking into going on a tour as a family."Clare Edgecumbe
- "What a great weekend! Truly memorable and one we’ll all talk about over beers for a long time to come. Sailing on Bounty’s End was a real highlight for me. She’s such a unique boat to sail and you can feel her long voyage in her woodwork. We all got a feeling of satisfaction from building a camp, with bivy’s that actually stayed up and fires that burned all night! Nothing like a few rums (and beer and wine) around a fire with good friends."James TouzelTLT Solicitors
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"What a perfect way to end the weekend at the Armchair Adventure Festival on a proper adventure with the amazing Conrad Humphreys. I need to plan my own adventure now. Thank you so much Conrad"Joanne Wright
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Hi there, loved meeting Conrad and going on the Bounty Project boat. Magical to see dolphins, do some rowing, and hear about the adventure he and his crew had during their trip. I failed to ask about his charity, so my only feedback would be to have heard more about that during our hour-long session. I’m guessing Conrad isn’t someone to blow his own trumpet, but it’s great to hear how the boat now has a powerful role in inspiring children to overcome their fears and see in the flesh how history was made. Thanks again.Rebecca Wingate-Saul
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"We had a great day out! What a stunning boat and Conrad kept the adults and children busy & entertained with helping out on the boat, sight seeing and tales of derring do! Loved seeing Plymouth and surrounds from the water. Thank you; we highly recommend it!"Clare Barnett
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"What a privilege to be able to sail on such a boat. Conrad is one of those people who have embraced life and encouraged others to do so too….. have already recommended this trip round Plymouth sound to friends and family. Hugely enjoyable."Val Morrall
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"A very pleasant and insightful trip on a replica of Bligh’s boat used in the 2017 Channel 4 reconstruction of his epic journey to safety. The trip was hosted by Conrad Humphreys who skippered the boat on the reconstruction voyage and who was a most charming and informative host."Peter Crawthorne
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Fascinating and very enjoyable experience. Thank you."Nigel Elgar