“How to survive a Mutiny” is a 24hr team building experience that is for a small team of up to eight people. These experiences are led by Professional yachtsman, Conrad Humphreys, who has led teams in some of the most hostile conditions on the planet. Conrad is a three times round the world yachtsman and won the converted Princess Royal Trophy, leading the winning team in the BT Global Challenge.
Working with our survival partner, Survival Wisdom, in Mount Edgecumbe National Park, we design a fun, and intensive programme around your team’s objectives.
This Experience is suitable for groups (6-8 persons):
- Senior management groups
- Team Building
- Scout groups
- Duke of Edinburgh (DOE) Awards
If you want to speak with someone about this experience please contact usBook Now
This is a 24 hour challenge!
Having arrived at the Bounty Centre, we brief you on the experience and then set off at midday to familiarise you with Bounty. After a short sail we head to fertile fishing grounds and you attempt to catch your dinner.
From there you navigate to Barn Pool where you have to get ashore with equipment to make camp, build a fire and get dinner going.
After a night in the wild, we have a little surprise before heading back to Mount Batten.
- Warm Jacket
- Waterproof trousers (advisable)
- Sleeping bag and roll mat
- One luxury item
We only take group booking for this Experience and offer an all inclusive package.
Charter price is £2000.00 + VAT
(or £250.00 per person based on 8 people)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"We had a fantastic day out. Both the kids and adults really enjoyed themselves. Conrad was brilliant and got everyone involved who wanted to be. Would definitely recommend and do this again."Marc Nash
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"My son went on the Bounty and he absolutely loved it. He said he wished he could go on it everyday! I cannot fault conrad and his team. Absolutely brilliant. I highly recommend the bounty project. We are even looking into going on a tour as a family."Clare Edgecumbe
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Thank you so much for the chance to sail on Bounty."Mark Woodgate
- "What a great weekend! Truly memorable and one we’ll all talk about over beers for a long time to come. Sailing on Bounty’s End was a real highlight for me. She’s such a unique boat to sail and you can feel her long voyage in her woodwork. We all got a feeling of satisfaction from building a camp, with bivy’s that actually stayed up and fires that burned all night! Nothing like a few rums (and beer and wine) around a fire with good friends."James TouzelTLT Solicitors
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Hi there, loved meeting Conrad and going on the Bounty Project boat. Magical to see dolphins, do some rowing, and hear about the adventure he and his crew had during their trip. I failed to ask about his charity, so my only feedback would be to have heard more about that during our hour-long session. I’m guessing Conrad isn’t someone to blow his own trumpet, but it’s great to hear how the boat now has a powerful role in inspiring children to overcome their fears and see in the flesh how history was made. Thanks again.Rebecca Wingate-Saul
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"What a privilege to be able to sail on such a boat. Conrad is one of those people who have embraced life and encouraged others to do so too….. have already recommended this trip round Plymouth sound to friends and family. Hugely enjoyable."Val Morrall
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"What a perfect way to end the weekend at the Armchair Adventure Festival on a proper adventure with the amazing Conrad Humphreys. I need to plan my own adventure now. Thank you so much Conrad"Joanne Wright
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Really enjoyed the time on the boat. With Conrad explaining what the project was about and some of the occurrences on the expedition, being aboard put everything into context. A great experience. Thank you!"Margaret Damen
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"We had a great day out! What a stunning boat and Conrad kept the adults and children busy & entertained with helping out on the boat, sight seeing and tales of derring do! Loved seeing Plymouth and surrounds from the water. Thank you; we highly recommend it!"Clare Barnett
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Wonderful from start to finish"Sue Clarke
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Fascinating and very enjoyable experience. Thank you."Nigel Elgar
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"A very pleasant and insightful trip on a replica of Bligh’s boat used in the 2017 Channel 4 reconstruction of his epic journey to safety. The trip was hosted by Conrad Humphreys who skippered the boat on the reconstruction voyage and who was a most charming and informative host."Peter Crawthorne
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Interesting to chat with everyone and hear the Bounty trip stories. Great to see the dolphins and nice to help with the sailing and have a go at rowing. Thank youMelanie Johns