Explore Plymouth Sound National Marine Park under sail in Bounty’s End. This is a 4 hour adventure onboard the replica launch from Channel 4’s hit television series, Mutiny. We set sail from the Bounty Centre at Mount Batten and sail to Drake’s Island, rounding the Island with incredible views across Plymouth Sound, Mount Edgecumbe national park and The Hoe, before heading south to Cawsand Bay for a short stop. From there we explore the Breakwater Fort and Bovisand Fort before sailing back to Mount Batten.
This is a wonderful opportunity to explore the whole of Plymouth Sound. If conditions allow we can stop at Cawsand Bay for a short stop to grab a coffee or an icecream.
To learn more and to book this tour please click the button below:Book Now
Wednesday-Sunday (Monday and Tuesday we are closed)
Morning Tours from 09:00-12:45
Afternoon Tours from 14:00-17:45
Special Evening Tours from 18:00-21:45 (by request)
*Departure from Mount Batten unless a private tour with alternative pick up
Terms and Conditions
Each voyage will run with a minimum of 3 people
Children will require at least one parent or guardian with them
A Family ticket is two adults and two children
We have 6 children’s lifejackets, but no lifejackets suitable for infants.
In the event of cancellation due to bad weather, we will offer an alternative voyage date or a full refund.
Children (U14) £45.00 (Must be accompanied by at least one Adult)
Family Ticket £195.00 (2 Adults and 2 Children)
Full Boat Charter £265.00 (Max 8 Passengers) Choose this option if your group is 5-8 persons
Join our crew and become a Bounty Club member for £34.99/year and receive 10% off all our experiences, tours, adventures and merchandise
What to bring
Warm jacket, sun hat, sun cream, water bottle, trainers or shoes suitable for sailing.
Exploring Plymouth Sound Marine Park
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Wonderful from start to finish"Sue Clarke
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"A very pleasant and insightful trip on a replica of Bligh’s boat used in the 2017 Channel 4 reconstruction of his epic journey to safety. The trip was hosted by Conrad Humphreys who skippered the boat on the reconstruction voyage and who was a most charming and informative host."Peter Crawthorne
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"What a perfect way to end the weekend at the Armchair Adventure Festival on a proper adventure with the amazing Conrad Humphreys. I need to plan my own adventure now. Thank you so much Conrad"Joanne Wright
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Interesting to chat with everyone and hear the Bounty trip stories. Great to see the dolphins and nice to help with the sailing and have a go at rowing. Thank youMelanie Johns
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"We had a great day out! What a stunning boat and Conrad kept the adults and children busy & entertained with helping out on the boat, sight seeing and tales of derring do! Loved seeing Plymouth and surrounds from the water. Thank you; we highly recommend it!"Clare Barnett
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Fascinating and very enjoyable experience. Thank you."Nigel Elgar