Explore Royal William Yard under sail in Bounty’s End. This is a 3 hour Tour onboard the replica launch from Channel 4’s hit television series, Mutiny. We set sail from the Bounty Centre at Mount Batten and sail to Drake’s Island, rounding the Island with incredible views across Plymouth Sound, Mount Edgecumbe national park and The Hoe. We then enter the small harbour of the Royal William Yard and discover one of the most spectacular victualling yards in British Naval history. This is one of our favourite places in the world to arrive by boat and tie up alongside for lunch, a coffee or something a little stronger.
This is a wonderful voyage for a special occasion and we can arrange to drop you off for lunch or dinner and pick you up later if you prefer. Please contact us if you would like to make special arrangements. We can also recommend places to eat at Royal William Yard or book you a History Tour whilst onsite.
If you want to find out more and to book this tour please click the button below:Book Now
Wednesday-Sunday (Monday and Tuesday we are closed)
Morning Tours from 10:00-12:45
Afternoon Tours from 14:00-16:45
Special Evening Tours from 18:00-20:45 (by request)
*Departure from Mount Batten unless a private tour with alternative pick up
Terms and Conditions
Each voyage will run with a minimum of 3 people
Children will require at least one parent or guardian with them
A Family ticket is two adults and two children
We have 6 children’s lifejackets, but no lifejackets suitable for infants.
In the event of cancellation due to bad weather, we will offer an alternative voyage date or a full refund.
Children (U14) £35.00 (Must be accompanied by at least one Adult)
Family Ticket £155.00 (2 Adults and 2 Children)
Full Boat Charter £215.00 (Max 8 Passengers) Choose this option if your group is 5-8 persons
Join our crew and become a Bounty Club member from £34.99/year and receive 10% off all our experiences, tours, adventures and merchandise
What to bring
Warm jacket, sun hat, sun cream, water bottle, trainers or shoes suitable for sailing.
The Royal Navy's Victualling Yard (1826)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Fascinating and very enjoyable experience. Thank you."Nigel Elgar
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"What a privilege to be able to sail on such a boat. Conrad is one of those people who have embraced life and encouraged others to do so too….. have already recommended this trip round Plymouth sound to friends and family. Hugely enjoyable."Val Morrall
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Wonderful from start to finish"Sue Clarke
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"We had a great day out! What a stunning boat and Conrad kept the adults and children busy & entertained with helping out on the boat, sight seeing and tales of derring do! Loved seeing Plymouth and surrounds from the water. Thank you; we highly recommend it!"Clare Barnett
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"My son went on the Bounty and he absolutely loved it. He said he wished he could go on it everyday! I cannot fault conrad and his team. Absolutely brilliant. I highly recommend the bounty project. We are even looking into going on a tour as a family."Clare Edgecumbe
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"What a perfect way to end the weekend at the Armchair Adventure Festival on a proper adventure with the amazing Conrad Humphreys. I need to plan my own adventure now. Thank you so much Conrad"Joanne Wright